Saturday, December 8, 2012

Next Week's Lessons

Great job on the recital everybody!  I hope everybody felt good about what they accomplished!  They sounded terrific.

As for lessons next week, we have lessons on the schedule, however we we held unscheduled lessons last week so we could get some last minute recital prep in.  By my accounting the following students still need an additional makeup lesson:
  • Aliyah Staker
  • Christian Stevens
  • Tyler Rosenhan
I think everybody else is up to date, so please let me know if I got that wrong and your student is behind and needs a makeup.

I will copy festival songs and drop them off at your houses sometime this week.  I need to double check that everybody has picked their songs.  If they haven't, I will call and schedule a time to come in and pick music.

Thanks again for a great recital and enjoy your Christmas break!

No comments: