Welcome to the new and improved and hopefully constantly updated piano blog! There are still some things that I need to add. I need to update the summer schedule, for example and list students and their time slots for fall. But . . . there is a lot of newsy information here already!
This site will be updated all year so please use it as your reference for upcoming events and check back often. You may also sign-up for automatic e-mail updates if you enter your e-mail address on the side bar.
There are also links where you can purchase lesson materials as well as some fun sites where your kids can brush up on their music theory and skills!
We still need to address the notes issue and we WILL be doing that.. I haven't forgotten, just haven't been able to get to it yet.
Let me know if you have questions or needs!
Thanks,
Kelli
No comments:
Post a Comment